Friday, 6 July 2012

Things are going good apart from .........

Apart from all this bloody ........RAIN !!!!!!!...........


This is British summertime at it's best this year we are into July and after having a very wet June it still hasn't stopped raining,
Yesterday was glorious though all day but I had stuff to do so rather than go on a long ride which I have been trying to do I settled for the gym instead but as it was so nice last night I got out on my GT and did 11 miles ( in just over 30 minutes ! ) by my reckoning that is just around or just over an average of 20 mph phew...
On getting home it started to pour down ??? I just made it in time to save another soaking.

Today I was planning to get my long ride in but awoke to this view out of my window



More bloody rain and it's forecast for more rain all weekend ...........great

Anyway on another note food is going good I am back on sensible eating cutting out crap like cakes biscuits and sweets and having smaller portion sizes and despite not much riding I have been feeling the burn down the gym and as a result I am back down to 15st 6 lbs ( 216 lbs ).
I am now under 15 and a half stone next target is to get back under 15 stone
here goes.................

No comments:

Post a Comment