Friday, 3 February 2012

Journalism my Arse !

This has been put on the Manchester Evening News website written by Andrew Grimes an alleged Journalist.!!!

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/comment/blogs/s/1472953_andrew-grimes-why-the-bicycle-has-no-place-on-our-city-roads

Well I'm off now on my bike wearing my hideous fluorescent orange spandex suit, laughing merrily as I do as I don't pay "road tax" despite the fact I have a car , I shall set off down the pavement and head for the nearest arterial route and throw myself nilly willy at the wheels of passing juggernauts , and dodge the bicycle police who will obviously be chasing me to put me in jail

I have never read such utter dribble as this alleged piece of journalism
Manchester Evening News and Andrew Grimes you should be ashamed

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I didn't think someone really thought that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe an article like that could actually get printed or in this case posted as its on their website. Somebody somewhere though must of made the decision and said " yep that's OK put it on " last time I looked there were about 100 replies all slating it apart from the very odd one who agreed saying the usual cyclist don't pay road tax and always jump red lights ( yawn yawn )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew Grimes...it's as if he has trawled the 'net for every anti-pushbike article online & cut n pasted the cliches.

    Never heard of the fella before, but on first impressions he is blinkered, polarised, sponsored by Carcraft of Rochdale, and above all, a bit of a knobhead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the saying goes "its better that everyone thinks you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

    ReplyDelete