Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Busted

No not the pop group Busted but my cheap Chinese copy light that I bought back in December.

I used it a couple of times and it just stopped working , It appeared to be the battery so I contacted the seller and after a few emails they sent me out a new battery after charging me £3 postage even though it was broke but they were in China so I didn't object.

Fair enough the new battery arrived after a few days and after 3 days use has now packed in and wont charge.

As the saying goes " You get what you pay for"

Lesson learnt don't buy cheap Chinese shite off Ebay as it's poor quality and a pain in the derriere to return and get you hard earned dosh back


LET THERE BE LIGHT ..... ERM  NOPE !

4 comments:

  1. One of my cycling buddies always chants the mantra....'Buy cheap, buy twice'.
    I think that my experience over time is that's perfectly true.

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I can agree with you there Trevor need to save up for a decent light now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Magicshine, which I think is made in China, but it works fine. There was a whole lot of hullabaloo about the batteries causing fires awhile back, but I've had NO problems with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is a copy of the magicshine I know which one I should of got !

    ReplyDelete