Monday, 16 January 2012

A non cycling post

Here is the recipe for Daves Chorizo and Sweet potato soup from my last post.

I have made some and it's lurverly


Chorizo              200 g
Sweet potato      800 g
Carrots                2
Onions                 2
Celery sticks        2
Garlic                  2 cloves
Curry powder      1 heaped teaspoon
Chicken stock      I used 2 knorr stock cubes
Water                  about 1.5 to2 litres
Chilli                    1 chopped with or without the seeds depends how hot you like it

Chop the veg after peeling etc and put in a large pan with a slosh of oil ( I used olive oil cos that's what I had)  and begin to soften it on the heat of the hob, chop and add the chorizo sausage the curry powder and break up 2 stock cubes add with the chilli and garlic and fry gently for about 5 mins. Add water to cover or about 1.8 litres bring to the boil and cover and simmer for about 20 mins.
When the veg is soft just blitz it with a blender hey presto its done.

I think mine tastes better than Daves though

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment