Friday, 23 December 2011

Noddy he got straight to the point

No not the fictional children.s character Noddy but the great man himself Noddy Holder he said it in two words

" IT'S CHRI.............." No sorry I cant do it to you,  your probably already fed up of listening to this one in every shop you have been in for the last 2 months .

But there is no denying it tomorrow is Christmas Eve the big man will probably already loading up his sleigh as I type.

So I shall wish you all wherever you are a happy Christmas and good luck in 2012, thanks for all who read my blog whoever and wherever you are, thanks for all your comments I do appreciate them.

I will do a post in between Christmas and new year with a round up of the year and what my goals are for 2012

But till then have a good one see you next year ( or next week as it is )

1 comment:

  1. ".....SSSSTMASSSS!!!!" There we go ;>D

    Have a jolly one!

    ReplyDelete