Thursday, 29 December 2011

2011

Well 2011 has not been one of my best years and one I would like to forget altogether.
During 2011 I have

1 Cycled 2867 miles compared to last years 2163 that's an increase of 704 miles not bad
2 Gone from 16st 7 lbs (231lbs) to I am currently at 15st 3 lbs ( 213lbs) I know I have been eating crap but    that's a loss of 18lbs.
3 Sold my first proper bike my Felt Road bike and bought my hybrid my Whyte
4 Split with my wife and am now living in an apartment.

2011 certainly hasn't gone as planned !!!!!

Well what for 2012 ?
As D:ream once said "THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER"

In 2012 I intend to
1 Cycle at least 4000 miles

2 lose more than 2 stone and get to 13 stone ( 182lbs ) by 1st December 2012

3 Use my bike a lot more for local trips instead of the car

4 Go on a bike holiday, me and my mates have already discussed either doing the coast to coast in the UK or possibly a few days in France both will include cycling and alcohol

5 Cycle a 100 miles in a day I would of done it this year in September but life got in the way

6 And finally in this list anyway I need to get a life, stop feeling sorry for myself move on put this shit 2011 behind me get out make some more new friends and live life as I should do.

So to all my readers

               HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2012 
At least  Stanley Baxter isn't on the telly anymore 



3 comments:

  1. Recently discovered your blog. Hope your 2012 is better. Happy NY from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your achievements so far.

    It's good to focus on the positives and keep a list of goals. However, pick some harder goals, even if they seem impossible now as you'll be surprised what you can achieve when you put your mind to it.

    Good luck for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selfpropelledlifestyle ~~ thanks for reading my blog and your good wishes im sure 2012 will be better for me happy NY to you too

    Toby~~ Thanks I shall have a good think about goals for 2012 happy NY

    ReplyDelete