Friday, 18 November 2011

I rode my bike today !!!!

Today after seems what has been an eternity I got on my bike and went for a ride, I went nowhere imparticular but it was great to just go.

So What's been happening ?


Well its pretty safe to say folks I have had a pretty shit past few months and would never want to go through anything like that again, I have no doubt I have a few pretty shit days coming too but hopefully they will get less as times goes by. What has happened is that me and my wife have separated, I am absolutely gutted and never wanted it to happen but it has. I am not going into the ins and outs of it on here as its too bloody long winded, probably too boring for others and above all its personal, but I am so sad things have turned out this way but It's beyond my control.
Yesterday I signed the lease on an apartment nearby and that is where I shall be living for the foreseeable future.
Over the past few weeks I have been living at my parents house and friends houses and have been a bit transient and I'm bleedin fed up of it, I move in my apartment on the 23rd November.
So recently cycling and weight loss have been on the back boiler, that and my mum force feeding me cake at every opportunity has not really been conducive to weight loss.
I think I have put a few pounds on but tomorrow I am commutting to work and cant wait ( not the going to work bit but the commutte).

My focus now has to be looking after my two boys and making sure they are alright and looking after myself. It sound's bad but I have been here before as this is my second marriage ( and definitely my last) but I am determined not to get too down about it I have to stay positive and move on as they say, Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

So as the festive season approaches at an alarming rate of knots as you sit down to your Xmas dinner with all the trimmings you can think of me with a chicken leg watching the Samaritans number flash across the screen, knowing my luck my phone will break as I try to phone it ............. Or I will get an ansaphone ....... "please leave your message after the tone". Ha Ha.... Its not that bad folks I have the boys for Xmas and will make the best of it and my eldest two kids are coming over so It should be OK.

Anyway that's all for now, Once I move and get back on the internet properly hopefully sometime next week I shall continue this journey to the end if nothing else it will give me something to do

4 comments:

  1. Ouch.

    Been there... actually there now. My second wife and I are split too.

    On the other hand, my kids are grown which makes things simpler.

    Keep your head up, ride your bike for sanity, and enjoy time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David who knows what's ahead I just need to keep positive, Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your situation. It's definitely difficult to keep your focus at times like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Toby I'm keeping positive, It's not what I wanted but there is nothing I can do about it. nuff said

    ReplyDelete