Friday, 25 November 2011

I got myself a Dongle !

Well folks its official I'm back, I got myself a Dongle today ( which impresses the hell out of me cos last week I didn't know what one was) and here I am back on the Internet. Although my new place has a phone line I'm not getting a land line as I don't know how long I will be here for.One thing I have learnt over this summer is you never know whats around the next corner.

My new flat is OK, It's pretty comfortable and in a nice area but It's not where I wanted to be but I'm here so will just have to get on with it and make the best of it.

I have been so busy since moving in on Wednesday I thought I had just my TV and duvet to move, I didn't realise I needed so much stuff so have been busy getting everything and spending a fortune in the process.

Last night I got a bit fed up of watching TV so went out in the dark for a nice 10 mile bike ride around the area which is something I suppose I can do more often now , It was good.

The past few weeks have seen my diet and exercise regime go out the window I haven't been able to sort my own food out other than buy from butty shops and chippys and my Mum god bless her has been force feeding me when I have been there, and I have never been in the same place as my bike when I woke up making cycling to work or cycling anywhere a bit of a problem.
I haven't been near the scales since my last weigh in and god knows what I weigh BUT no more excuses tomorrow I will weigh in, I have my old scales from home so they will give a true reading of what the damage is. From then on it will back to it on my weight loss journey.

Watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you settle in to the flat and your new routine soon. Don't forget: The bicycle is always your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers and your right about the bicycle and whats even better is they don't cause you any grief ! ha ha

    ReplyDelete