Tuesday, 11 October 2011

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

After almost two weeks of no cycling I was really keen to get back on my bike today, I was on Earlie's this morning, It seems an eternity since I have had to do an early shift. But this morning was somehow different I got up and having purchased myself a new bike a Colnago CF4 I set off for work. The weather was fine but a bit windy and YES it was a tail wind, I was absolutely flying on my new bike as I headed in what a difference it made, and do you know what on the way in I didn't have a single red light making it to work in super fast time.
I walked straight into my bosses office and slapped my resignation on his desk you should of seen his face.

THEN.....................


MY BLOODY ALARM WENT OFF......... AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH.


Never mind one can dream.
I did the 23 mile commute today on the Giant breaking myself back in gently after time off cycling. It was dry and I did have a tail wind, but the way back tonight was wet and with a headwind BUT. I can honestly say I really enjoyed my cycling today here's to plenty more

Obligatory picture of bike against a fence

2 comments:

  1. I knew something was up when I got to Colnago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha one can dream. One day, maybe one day, just

    ReplyDelete