Saturday, 8 October 2011

Saturday weigh in ( and other shit )

Stepped on the scales this morning weighing 14st 8 lbs (204 lbs) that's 1.75 lbs down on last week and a 27 lb loss since I started only 1 lb to go till I have lost 2 stone !!!

Cycling and Eating


Cycling this week has been a total miles of Zero not a one which is not good. Eating this week has been a mixture of eating right, eating wrong eating too much and sometimes just not eating at all, all this mixed with stress is why I am currently losing weight I think.

Back in Early September I said that life had dealt me a bit of a low baller I wasn't expecting and this week that low baller has come to a crossroad, and the picture below describes how I feel

However a path has been chosen but it not the one I wanted but I don't have any control over it and don't want to go down it but I have no choice, however I am trying to take a positive from this as I at least now have a direction whereas before I didn't. At least now I can work towards where life is taking me and make the best of it.
Sorry if this all sounds clandestine but in a few weeks I know I get to another crossroads and I will let you know what the fuck I am on about then.

I am off work now till Monday but cant cycle then due to childcare reasons so come Tuesday I shall be back commuting on my bike and trying to eat proper (but not too much) and trying to get this weight loss back on track with losing weight as I should as apposed to losing it through stress.

Sometimes life sucks

4 comments:

  1. keep your focus mate.
    good luck, whatever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I appreciate it, I just need to get my head straight, which I will do and then focus on the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lifes crap sometimes, but times like these are where heros are made.

    Gaz (39 stone cyclist)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers Gaz your right a positive mental attitude is what I need to take me forward,I WILL get there, thanks

    ReplyDelete