Saturday, 24 September 2011

Saturday weigh in and stress !

Well folks the weight is now going in the right direction and this morning I weighed in at 14 st 10 1/2 lbs
(206.5lbs) that's 2.9 lbs down from last week.

Life at the moment though is very stressful and I think some of that weight loss is down to stress, my diet at the moment is not good and I'm probably not eating enough !, but that's another story.

The cycling has been very on and off this week and it's another crap week for mileage probably about 50.
Next week wont be any better as I have to work in Manchester city centre and carry some kit with me every day so it will be the train for me all week, I will try and get a day off in the week if not I'm down for 9 days in a row from Monday Whoopeee.

Tomorrow weather permitting I'm out with a couple of mates for a 25 miler in the morning to the Lavender barn tea rooms and back for a breakfast ride so that should be good.

Sorry about the lack of posts but life is a bit on it's head at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment