Friday, 2 September 2011

Goodbye ( But just for a bit)

Well life has dealt one of those low balls that it sometimes throws at me.
Subsequently I have a few things I need to sort out and it's not for this forum, so for now I will have to put some things on the back burner.This blog being one of them.

I WILL be back in a few weeks though as I thoroughly intend to take this weight loss journey to its end.

I will still be peddling and managing the weight loss whilst away.

But until I sort this problem out I shall not be blogging

SEE YOU SOON


7 comments:

  1. Hope things get sorted, look forward to your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Missing you already! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy reading your blog, hopefully things will get sorted for you soon and you'll be back to brighten the day. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clive ~~~ thanks pal
    Anonymous ~~~ cheers I will be back as Arnie said

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all goes well with you and I look forward to reading your blog when you resume.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, don't be long mate, uz chubbies gotta support each other or we will never get where we wanna be! Good luck sorting out what u gotta sort out mate.

    ReplyDelete