Saturday, 27 August 2011

Oh yes

Weigh in this morning on the scales was 15st 1 3/4 lbs ( 211.75 lbs) that's down just a smidgen over 3 lbs this week FANTASTIC.
I have ridden this week owing to days off just over 80 miles but the food management has been a lot better this week, It just goes to show the majority of this weight loss is down to the crap you either do or don't shove in your mouth.

On the down side I didn't get much sleep last night due to the rain pounding at the bedroom window keeping me awake and consequently I overslept big time and had to drive into work.
As I parked on the car park at work it struck me I cant remember the last time I parked here in my own car



2 comments:

  1. Great job on the weight loss, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers thanks pal, its a long road and we will get there in the end

    ReplyDelete