Tuesday, 2 August 2011

It's here !!

Well It's arrived my entry pack for the Manchester 100 Miler which takes place on Sunday 4th September. It is just over 4 weeks till the event and to say I'm apprehensive is an understatement 100 miles for gods sake what the F*@k am I doing.....I'm sure I will be OK there are several of us doing it from work and we aren't out to break any records just get round and as we are doing it for charity for a work colleague who died a couple of months ago of cancer we have to do it, wish me luck


Anyway Commuting going good this week apart from meeting Doris yesterday, she wasn't there on the way home last night, but I have no doubt I will meet her again soon at some point in my life. Did my usual 23 miler but boy was it humid, I was sweating like a glass blowers arse by the time I got to my car.all good for the weight loss though
23 again today hopefully and food management going good at the moment.
All apparently well

1 comment:

  1. Haha! "Sweating like a glass blowers arse!" never heard that one before, I'll be stealing that one shamelessly!

    ReplyDelete