Thursday, 11 August 2011

Gotta watch the diet

I had a few beers last night and a home made chicken kebab.......lurverly
Although I didn't go mad throughout the day I need to keep an eye on my intake over the next few days and make sure I do good.
I have a busy few days ahead at work and am now on 12 hour shifts for a few days,
No bike riding today as my bike is at work from when I left it there Tuesday so I have to drive today to pick it up.
I will try to ride tomorrow but riding either end of a 12 hour shift is hard, or am I just making excuses ?
At least I am now thinking about food management as apposed to before where I would just not give a toss

3 comments:

  1. Yep. Making excuses. My shift starts at 07.30hrs so I leave about 06.50hrs. It finishes at 21.00hrs so I get home about 21.30hrs. I do only do 3 per week though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done shift work so I know it's hard trying to balance everything not least the old morale.

    But if you'd planned to do it then don't 'cos of it... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers chaps your both right I shall definately make the effort I normally only work 3 to 4 days before a day off so yes I'm making excuses

    ReplyDelete