Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Dog toffee

Just finished a set of late shifts and commuted in full distance there and back today on my hybrid doing a 48 mile commute today a lot of it along the transpennine trail which is mostly off road along nice gravel paths and disused railway lines. During the winter months this trail is usually quiet but as summer is here it is full of horse riders, walkers families with kids on bikes and fair weather cyclists.
As I got near to Altrincham and just about to come off the trail back onto the road I saw something that really pisses me off. It was the biggest pile of dog toffee I have ever seen

IF YOU ARE EATING PLEASE LOOK AWAY NOW 




Now dog toffee when walking is horrible but as a cyclist and you are unfortunate enough to ride through it ( which it looks like some poor sod has done here) your front wheel throws it up your bike, up you and if your really unlucky in your face
DOG TOFFEE I hate it.............
I have nothing against dogs its the lazy owners that let their dogs do this and then leave it for everyone else to suffer, people who do this should be banned from having dogs

If you cant train your dog to do this


THEN CLEAN IT UP YOURSELF YOU LAZY BASTARDS.........

No comments:

Post a Comment