Sunday, 14 August 2011

Dirty Bike

Another 30 mile commute today from Lymm parking my car near to the Lymm hotel and travelling down the transpennine trail then the Bridgewater canal into Timperley this gives me a whole 7 miles off road except for about 200 yards metres . The trail is quite a good surface to ride on but the canal towpath could be better.
I even managed to finish work 2 hours earlier than expected so home in time to still partake in my Saturday beer.
Only trouble is I have just gulped my first beer to realise it is becks blue ( alcohol free !) I feel cheated now.


The only trouble with off road is this ( I hate a dirty bike, guess what I will be cleaning on Monday)

PS. I finished this week on just 93 miles, I need to step this up to get the 500 in for August, but I did lose a couple of days in the week

No comments:

Post a Comment