Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Wheeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeee is what you can shout when your a kid on your bike going downhill, then you can make a noise like your riding a motorbike....................... I had to have a go as well , just so the kids don't think I'm a miserable bugger you understand.
Me Joe and Billy had a pootle over to my parents house today where the kids got fed on cake and biscuits cos that's what grandparents do I just had a coffee
3 miles that's all there and back with a stop at the park, good fun though
Back commuting tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing about 12 months ago except through a large puddle, unfortunately hidden in the depth of that puddle was a deep hole, cost me three spokes and a twisted wheel :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha easily done though still good fun though

    ReplyDelete