Friday, 29 July 2011

Today I am Cadel Evans

A very boastful statement you may say, and no I haven't changed Nationality, but like the man himself after trying a few times to win the Tour de France he succeeded this time.

I have won my Tour de France today or at least I feel like I have , Why is this you ask ?

Well today  THIS HAS NOT TURNED A WHEEL

However     THIS HAS TURNED LOTS



Yes folks after a couple of years of saying ,Lying, bulls***ing  promising to myself I would ride to work and back in a day, today I have done it.

In the car it is a 54 mile round trip using the motorway, It's shorter on the bike and today I have commuted 47 miles to work and back and I feel rather chuffed with my little self, so much so I am now going for a shower and I think I will wear my yellow T shirt in bed tonight just so I know what I have done

No comments:

Post a Comment