Sunday, 10 July 2011

A Sunday Jaunt

I had a good ride this morning out to Dunham Massey with my pal Tony, we covered 31 miles there and back stopping off at the Lavender Barn Tea Rooms for coffee toast and Lavender Marmalade which I have never had before but it was nice.
We ended up with quite a nice day and avoided the rain.

We didn't know but the houses around Dunham were having some sort of scarecrow competition and there were some really good entries, a few photos below to show you.

Back to commuting by bike this week and I'm looking forward to it.

                                           Shepard scarecrow

                                          A Chef scarecrow complete with bacon and eggs in pan


                                          Jack and the Beanstalk Scarecrow
                                          Even a suicidal cyclist Scarecrow WTF ?

I don't know if he had hung himself in the tree on purpose or fell off his bike while somehow riding it in the tree ?? plus his head had fell off onto the hedge........ Spooky, glad I didn't cycle past this one in the dark or I might of been ringing 999

No comments:

Post a Comment