Saturday, 9 July 2011

Good News

Weighed in this morning at 16st 3/4 llb, I had lost a couple of pounds before starting this blog but now down to nearly 1/2 stone loss get in there......

I haven't decided how often I will weigh myself probably every 2-3 weeks we shall see

Anyway today consists of fitting a new computer to my felt this morning, I am not really a gadget man but I do like to know how many miles I ride, as my commuting pays for my bikes in the fuel I save and at about £6 a gallon that adds up.
This afternoon is a football tournament for one of my lads which is all afternoon.

Tomorrow is a ride out on the felt to dunham massey http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-vh/w-visits/w-findaplace/w-dunhammassey.htm still havent checked the weather yet hopefully these monsoon type showers we have been having will have gone.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BMT cheers even I only started the blog this week I have definately felt more motivated thanks Mark

    ReplyDelete